The project was a collection of five vacant buildings on an entire city block of 1.79 acres.
The five buildings were a 1920’s two story church, a single school from the 1940’s, another single story school for the 1960’s, one single cafeteria building and one single story administration building from the1970’s. The buildings were divided up into sixteen zero lot line town houses each with a private rear yard and garage. The Church was divided into three two story 2300 sq units, one of the schools into three single story units of 1750 sq, the other school into six 1600 sq units, the cafeteria building was divided into two 1000 sq ft units and one 1400 sq unit. The administration building was converted into a single family home of 1400 sq ft.
Click on the images to zoom