The project was a three story building located in a dense urban area in a row of zero lot line single family homes. The building was built in the 1880’s as a Wesleyan Chapel. Sometime in the 1950’s the building was repurposed into an electrical warehouse. The building was divided into six condominiums. The bottom floor units are three bedroom two bath of 1800 sq ft. and had private patios leading onto private gardens to the rear. The upper two floors are divided into four equal sized units of two bedrooms two bath rooms each of 1250 sq ft each.